Sites by Category:
- Changemakers.net A resource for nonprofits and community activists
- Advocates for Self-Government Resources for libertarian activists. Site includes World's Smallest Political Quiz
- Macrocosm USA Nonprofit clearinghouse for progressives, specializing in environmental, justice, health and peace issues
- Tools For Activists (from the Disability Rights Activist) Tips, tools and how-tos for activists of any stripe
- Activists' Center for Training In Organizing and Networking Great tips and how-tos for organizers and activists. Though this is an environmental site, activists across the spectrum will find the resources useful
- The Internet Nonprofit Center Information for and about nonprofit organizations, primarily in the United States. Includes news, FAQs, a nonprofit locator database, plus links to other resources
- Environmental Background Information Center A non-profit organization that provides free corporate research and strategic assistance to members of the public who are interested in getting involved in local environmental issues. Site contains tips on using corporate information and shareholder tactics that can be used by any organization
- Appalachian Peace and Justice Network A non-profit organization empowering groups and individuals to work for peace and justice in the Appalachia region of the U.S.
- National Peoples Campaign Devoted to informing and educating activists and interested individuals around different social justice struggles
- The Democracy Center A training center for nonprofit advocates worldwide and publisher of The Initiative Cookbook
- USADemocracy.com Free service which allows its members to proactively notify their representatives in Congress by placing their votes on pending legislation
- VIS Database Congressional Database for PCs, contains votes data, members' contact info, advocacy groups ratings.
- Interhemispheric Resource Center Working to make the U.S. a more responsible global leader and partner. Celebrating 20 years of global activism!
- Critical Path AIDS Project A gateway site for AIDS treatment activists, relating to treatment, research and access issues for HIV/AIDS drugs.
- Petition Online Provides free hosting of public petitions for responsible public advocacy
- VoxCap.com The online community site where people can take action around issues they care about
- Independent Sector INDEPENDENT SECTOR is a national Leadership forum to encourage philanthropy, volunteering, not-for-profit initiative and citizen action